In this episode of the Decoding Excellence Show, I am speaking with Ryan Horn, Wake Forest’s Director of Performance for Men’s Basketball.
Ryan and I discuss:
- His journey into coaching
- The lessons his mentors taught him
- The role of technology in coaching
- The management of key performance indicators
- Importance of continuing education clinics
You can catch up with Ryan on Twitter at @RyanHorn45
This episode of the Decoding Excellence show is brought to you by Vald Performance, the makers of the NordBord, DashBord, and the GroinBar.
They can be found at ValdPerformance.com
Thanks again for listening to the Decoding Excellence Show! I appreciate all the support growing this Sport Science, Strength & Conditioning, and High-Performance Coaching resource. If you have taken anything away from the show, please login to iTunes and navigate to the Decoding Excellence page and leave us a review.