In this episode of the Decoding Excellence Show, I am again speaking with Coordinator of Performance Nutrition for the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Minnis.
This was such a great episode and I walked away with several pages of notes from Michael. He shares many stories and lessons learned from his journey into the world of performance nutrition. Michael had stops at Kansas State University, EXOS, University of Oklahoma, University of Texas at Austin, University of Southern California, to his eventual and current role at the Philadelphia Eagles.
Michael and I discuss:
- The architecture of a Performance Nutrition program
- What Michael Learned as a S&C Coach
- Conscious Coaching within Performance Nutrition
- Hybrid roles between S&C and Nutrition
- Challenges between collegiate and professional sports
- Advice for future performance nutritionists
This episode of the Decoding Excellence show is brought to you by Vald Performance, the makers of the NordBord, DashBord, and the GroinBar.
They can be found at ValdPerformance.com
Thanks again for listening to the Decoding Excellence Show! I appreciate all the support growing this Sport Science, Strength & Conditioning, and High-Performance Coaching resource. If you have taken anything away from the show, please login to iTunes and navigate to the Decoding Excellence page and leave us a review.